Visitor Book comments from our recent guests
- “Hi Anne and Geoff
Just a little note to thank you for looking after us so very well. We loved your house and were very impressed with your hospitality and would especially like to thank Geoff for our lovely early morning breakfast which set us up perfectly for our 13 mile walk.
We will happily recommend you to friends and family and hope to see you again soon.”
Best wishes Jane
- “Hi Anna and Jeff.
I can’t thank you enough for a lovely stay last night. Beautiful house and stunning garden! Thank you very much Jeff for showing me around your garden and allotment. I’ve been very inspired by your hard work and hopefully my flowers and veg will be as stunning as yours! King regards Robyn Michalski x”
- Really lovely place to stay. Great hosts, beautiful room, “spotlessly clean” does not come close to describing the level of cleanliness – everything was immaculate. Would highly recommend this delightful B&B. It has felt like home for the last 4 days and I am sorry to be leaving. Jackie Vincent
- “”FAB, FAB, FAB!!!
My husband and I had a great stay at Rossendale with Anne and Geoff. We stayed at Rossendale as we were going to a wedding at Chiseldon House, Rossendale was a perfect location as only 5 minutes walk away if that. When we arrived at Rossendale we had a warm a friendly greeting from Anne and Geoff and felt like home from home. Anne showed us our room which was fantastic, nice and roomy with an en-suite bathroom. It was spotless, and the bed was extremely comfortable and I could have stayed longer. In the morning we had a full English which was delicious. Thank you Anne and Geoff for a great stay in your beautiful, warm and friendly home.” Marie & Andrew Envy
- “Superb hosts, excellent stay, well worth your 4 stars. Thankyou” Mr. A.B., (Gravesend
- “From all the roads I took the one less travelled by……..and that has made all the difference” Mr. G.C., (Rotterdam)
- “Very comfortable – a good place to stay” R. and A. W., (Newton Abbott)
- “Thank you for a warm and hospitable stay. Breakfast delicious.” Andrew and Sally (Minety)
- “Lovely room, very welcoming” Mr. M.L., (Kent)
- “Wonderful – feels like home – great hosts” A. and E. Maldonado.
- “A beautiful house with a very warm welcome. Thoroughly recommended!” Rev. M.E., Notts.
- “Wonderful room, wonderful food, wonderful people, thanks” Mr. G.R., Aylesbury
- “Fabulous place, beautiful gardens, good food and a comfortable clean room. Could not have asked for more” – RWL
If you would like to contribute to the visitor book, please click here